Parents & Friends
The Parents & Friends Association of Saint Ignatius’ College is a voluntary organisation that supports the College in the promotion of Ignatian generosity, community and hospitality. We also raise funds for donation to the school and the Riverview College Foundation Bursary Fund. Any parent or friend of a current student of the College is eligible for membership of the Association.
The Parents & Friends Association meets twice a year— in Term 1 and Term 4. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend these meetings. The P&F Executive is elected at the AGM in Term 4. The P&F Executive meets monthly and works closely with the College to implement the objectives. These are:
- Bring the parents and friends of Saint Ignatius’ College, Riverview, together socially to develop the Riverview family
- Provide a means for promoting interests in common
- Promote co-operation between parents and friends and the College in its external activities
- Promote or participate in projects or activities for the welfare of the College
- Act informally as a forum through which parents’ views can be presented and passed on to the College administration.
For further information please contact the President at P&FPresident@riverview.nsw.edu.au