We value every one of our employees, recognising that it is their knowledge, commitment and service that ensures we succeed in our mission to provide a holistic Catholic education that prepares the boys for a fulfilling life.
By providing care and support for each individual student, our staff play an important role in creating men of competence, conscience, compassion and commitment who aim to serve others to benefit the common good.
We support our staff with best practice policies and programs across all areas, providing access to a comprehensive employee benefits program including:
- Extensive professional learning opportunities for all staff
- Career development programs
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Employee Assistance Program (ACCESS confidential counselling services)
- Parking on-site
- Lunch provided daily during term time for a nominal fee
- Use of sports and health facilities including gymnasium, pool and tennis courts