Fees and Charges 2018
Application Fee: $330, Non refundable (payable when application is lodged)
Enrolment Fee: $4,500, Non refundable (payable at the time of acceptance of College’s confirmed offer of place)
TUITION AND BOARDING FEES
|YEAR LEVEL||TUITION FEES PER ANNUM||BOARDING FEES PER ANNUM|
EXTRAS – Private Tuition
|Private Tuition – Music/Voice/Speech/Drama||PER TERM||PER ANNUM|
|Group Tuition (2 students per class)||$180||$720|
|Group Tuition (4 students per class)||$90||$360|
|Instrument Hire (if required)||$60||$240|
- Private Tuition and Instrument Hire is available at both the Senior School and the Regis Campus.
- All Private Tuition is charged per each Term.
- Each lesson is 30 minutes, eight lessons per term, four terms per year.
- Parents are required to give one term’s written notice of termination of Private Tuition otherwise one term’s fee will be charged.
BUILDING FUND–Voluntary Donation
All Riverview families are invited to tax deductible voluntary donations to the Riverview College Foundation Building Fund to help meet the challenge of maintaining and developing the College’s wonderful campus, buildings and facilities.
|Requested Donation||Per Term||Per Annum|
|One boy at the College||$300||$1,200|
|Two or more boys at the College||$600||$2,400|
- All Voluntary donations to the Riverview College Foundation Building Fund are fully tax deductible.