Fees and Charges 2020
The Fees and Charges are set by the College Board and are payable in accordance with the College Fees Policy and your Enrolment Contract.
TUITION AND BOARDING FEES
|YEAR LEVEL||TUITION FEES PER ANNUM||BOARDING FEES PER ANNUM|
EXTRAS – Private Tuition
|Private Tuition – Music/Voice/Speech/Drama||PER SEMESTER||PER ANNUM|
|Group Tuition (2 students per class)||$400||$800|
|Instrument Hire (if required)||$200||$400|
- Private Tuition and Instrument Hire is available at both the Senior School and the Regis Campus.
- All Private Tuition is charged per semester (2 terms).
- Each lesson is for 30 minutes. 16 lessons per semester. 2 semesters per year.
- Parents are required to give one term’s written notice of termination of Private Tuition otherwise one term’s fee will be charged.
BUILDING FUND–Voluntary Donation
All Riverview families are invited to tax deductible voluntary donations to the Riverview College Foundation Building Fund to help meet the challenge of maintaining and developing the College’s wonderful campus, buildings and facilities.
|Requested Donation||Per Term||Per Annum|
|One boy at the College||$300||$1,200|
|Two or more boys at the College||$600||$2,400|
- All Voluntary Donations to the Riverview College Foundation Building Fund are fully tax deductible.
- A Tax Receipt for your donations for the financial year ending on 30 June will be issued in late July / early August each year.
Application Fee: $440, Non refundable (payable when application is lodged)
Enrolment Fee: $4,800, Non refundable (payable at the time of acceptance of College’s confirmed offer of place)