The staff and community of St Ignatius’ College Riverview congratulates the class of 2015 for their outstanding achievements in the HSC examinations and subsequent ATAR ranks.
Group achievements include:
The College acknowledges the efforts of all students in Year 12 who have contributed to the overall group performance.
- 304 individual Band 6/E4 results (an increase of 4.2% by student ratio over 2014)
- 86% of all courses above state average (up from 74% in 2014)
- 80 students achieved ATARs above 90 – 37% of all eligible students compared with 32% of eligible students in 2014
- 11 students achieved ATARs above 99 compared with 7 students in 2014
- 114 students achieved a Band 6 or E4 in at least one course.
Individual achievements include:
- Dux of the College, Xavier Eales, achieved an ATAR of 99.85. In 2014 the Dux scored 99.65
- Proximes of the College, William Cronin and Samuel Smith, achieved ATARs of 99.80
- Xavier Eales, College Captain, achieved first in NSW in Chinese Continuers and 2nd place in Chinese Extension
- Benjamin Gavazzi achieved third place in Studies of Religion 1 unit
- Daniel Reede achieved fourth place in Chinese Extension
- Darcy Baron-Hay achieved tenth place in Business Studies
- 16 students achieved ‘All Rounders’ awards (Band 6 or E4 for 10 or more units of study) compared with 10 in 2014.
Well done class of 2015! We join with your families in expressing our pride and wishing you every success for the future.